This is an email sent via the SHCG List. If you reply to this message, your message will be sent to all the people on the list, not just the author of this message.
---------------

Hi,
I have come a bit late to this thread, so these may have been mentioned already:
- Glasgow Riverside - moved their street scene into the new build
- Hull Streetlife museum
- York Castle museum
- Shibden Hall - Frank Atkinson's pre-Beamish work
- I'm pretty sure Bury Museum and Art gallery used to have something, but my memory could be playing tricks on me
Cheers
Meg

Sent from my iPad