Dear all,

Please find below the advert for a new post at the Oxford Learning Institute. I’d be very grateful if you could forward this on to any colleagues who may be interested.

All best wishes

Dr Julia Horn
Head of Educational Development
Oxford Learning Institute
University of Oxford
Web http://www.learning.ox.ac.uk<http://www.learning.ox.ac.uk/>

Educational Development Project Officer

Oxofrd Learning Institute, Littlegate House, Oxford

Grade 7: £31,604 - £38,833 p.a.

The Educational Development Group leads the Oxford Learning Institute’s provision of educational development in line with agreed institutional priorities for the enhancement of teaching and learning and in partnership with colleagues in academic divisions.
You will work closely with the staff of the Educational Development Group to scope, plan, research, write and disseminate project work and small-scale research projects which contribute to the strategic goals of the Educational Development Group at the Oxford Learning Institute. You will work both independently and as a member of project teams, producing resources and information for participants on our accredited teaching programmes; for our online courses; and to support the policy and consultancy work of the senior educational developers in the Group. You will manage all research and evaluation data gathered for projects in the Educational Development Group, following guidelines and principles set out by the University and relevant educational research bodies. You will also be responsible for disseminating reports and findings from these projects. You will liaise with staff in the Educational Development Group and with academic and administrative staff in the Divisions to support, maintain and strengthen networks of academic staff with an interest in teaching across the University.
You will be asked to upload a CV and a supporting statement. The supporting statement must explain how you meet each of the selection criteria for the post using examples of your skills and experience.

The closing date for applications is 12.00 midday on Friday 27 October 2017. Interviews will take place week commencing 23 November 2017.

https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=131203

If this link does not work, then please go to https://www.ox.ac.uk/about/jobs/index.html and look under ‘Professional and Management’.