Grant Bage and I are just launching a pilot project at the University of Hertfordshire called ‘Images of Inquiry’ that seeks to something similar.

We’ll keep you posted how we get on!

Karen

Dr Karen Smith PFHEA | Principal Lecturer in Collaborative Research and Development | School of Education (R240), De Havilland Campus, University of Hertfordshire, Hatfield, AL10 9AB | telephone: 01707 285730, mobile: 07960578813, email: [log in to unmask] | web profile: http://go.herts.ac.uk/karen_smith | Twitter: @karensmith_HE

New article published in Higher Education Research & Development Using multidimensional methods to understand the development, interpretation and enactment of quality assurance policy within the educational development community see here

HEA Transnational Education Toolkit published see here

Please note that I do not work on Fridays