Dear colleagues,

This is the last opportunity to respond to this very short survey.

As part of our recent review of module evaluation processes here at QMU, it has become clear that module evaluations mostly do not capture students' experiences of summative assessment. This seems to be at least partly due to timing: the evaluations tend to come before students submit their work and receive their grade and feedback.

I would love to hear from you about routine ways I which student feedback on summative assessment is captured at your university.

If you have 5 minutes, then please respond through this link:
https://goo.gl/forms/jD8qQ5tTsMnxis3r1

 I will make responses (but your personal details) available to the SEDA and SHED networks.

Many thanks and best wishes,

Iddo

Iddo Oberski MSc PhD SFHEA FRSA
Senior Lecturer in Learning and Teaching &
Joint Programme Leader MSc Professional and Higher Education
Centre for Academic Practice
Queen Margaret University
Edinburgh EH21 6UU
Phone: +44 131 474 0000
Email: [log in to unmask]<
mailto:[log in to unmask]>

This message and its attachment(s) are intended for the addressee(s) only and should not be read, copied, disclosed, forwarded or relied upon by any person other than the intended addressee(s) without the permission of the sender. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not take any action based on this message and its attachment(s) nor must you copy or show them to anyone. If you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately and delete all copies of it.

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are scanned for viruses or other defects. Queen Margaret University does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from this message or its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Email traffic entering Queen Margaret University's system is subject to routine monitoring and filtering by Queen Margaret University.

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh is a registered charity: Scottish Charity Number SC002750.