Thanks for the recommendation, Steve. This is very helpful.

John, we’d be looking for insight in to each part of the research process, including both methods and impact. The proposed format would include the following:

·        Learning and teaching issue- (this could address themes such as teaching with technology, retention, curriculum, flexible learning, student engagement, students as partners)

·        Method – give details of your methodology, your research methods, your analysis and the number of participants in your action research study. Identify if this was a one cycle or more study.

·        Findings- give a brief account of your main findings

·        Impact: what has changed?

·        Reflection – This can take the form of personal reflections on what you have learned as well as plans for further action research. Advice to others would be a welcome addition.

Given the limited size of the cases, we would include signposting to any more extensive accounts related to the work (where these exist) and author contact details.

Cases should be a cycle in full, just for completeness. We would welcome examples that follow strict cycles as well as slightly ‘messier’ cases (as that is often the reality).

Thanks all,

Lydia