Dear Users,

We are now preparing the SCARF 2016-2017 annual report outlining the use of SCARF over the past year (August 2016 - August 2017) to be published as an STFC technical report.

Please can you send me by the 2nd October, any or all of:

a) A brief 1 page summary of your work - including colourful pictures if possible

b) List of publications of work done using SCARF

c) List of presentations/conferences attended where you discussed work done using SCARF

d) Anything else you think is interesting!

(If sending pictures please ensure that they are as high resolution as possible, we produced a small number of hard copies of the SCARF annual report to show at exhibitions and conferences and for visitors to read. We intend to do the same this year, and high quality images are necessary for the printing process.)

Last year's report is available at

https://www.scarf.rl.ac.uk/sites/default/files/docs/RAL-TR-2017-001.pdf

Your contributions are important as they demonstrate the scientific impact SCARF has, which helps justify its continued operation.

Many thanks,

Derek Ross

SCARF Service Manager

+44 (0) 1235 44 5651