Thanks very much for all your suggestions,

V.

From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Booth
Sent: 12 September 2017 13:20
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: realist review quesion

And further detail to Gill's excellent explanation (thank you Gill!) comes in "Box 2 Realist evaluation and generalisability" of the following:

https://opendocs.ids.ac.uk/opendocs/bitstream/handle/123456789/11254/CDIPracticePaper_18.pdf;jsessionid=F22BAD4C48F3C0F9259C01ED642AB1A4?sequence=1

and it cites both Pawson & Tilley and then Westhorp:

Westhorp, G. (2014) Realist Impact Evaluation: An Introduction, London: Overseas Development Institute/Methods Lab, www.odi.org/sites/odi.org.uk/files/odi-assets/publicationsopinion-files/9138.pdf (accessed 16 March 2016)

Lead Author of Systematic Approaches to a Successful Literature Review, 2nd Edition by Sage Publishing (Publication Date: May 2016]

Dr Andrew Booth BA MSc Dip Lib PhD MCLIP
Reader in Evidence Based Information Practice
School of Health and Related Research (ScHARR)

University of Sheffield,
Regent Court, 30 Regent Street
SHEFFIELD
S1 4DA