Apologies for cross-posting.

Excited today to announce that the first of my co-authored books on the Five-Level QDA(R) method, a CAQDAS pedagogy that transcends methodologies, software programs and teaching methods is published by Routledge.

Nick Woolf and I have so far written three books, one each for ATLAS.ti, MAXQDA and NVivo. The ATLAS.ti book is published today, and the MAXQDA and NVivo books will be published next week - 15th September 2017. However, the method is applicable to all CAQDAS programs and so we will be working on books for other software packages soon.

The books are part of the Developing  Qualitative Inquiry series, edited by Prof. Janice Morse, who says: "at last—3 user friendly books that bridge the gap between the researcher’s methodological goals and the capabilities of the software package. These books, targeted towards your particular software program, will assist you in maintaining/protecting the integrity of the methodological aspects of a study.  Rather than enabling the software capabilities to drive the analytic process, they will assist you to take full advantage of the power that the software has to offer.The books contain examples that offer a window into how expert CAQDAS users have learned to accomplish this with much practice in many projects. Each book offers an opportunity to learn as quickly as possible the process as used by experts. For instructors, the book provides a way to embed CAQDAS training into your qualitative research curricula" (see http://www.fivelevelqda.com/five-level-qda-the-book

You can find out more about the method from our website : http://www.fivelevelqda.com/five-level-qda-the-book

and order copies from the Routledge website : https://www.routledge.com/Developing-Qualitative-Inquiry/book-series/DQI

We're really interested in hearing what the CAQDAS community think of our pedagogy, so please do get in touch with feedback.

Have a great Friday!

Best wishes

Christina

Dr Christina Silver

​CAQDAS Networking Project :
https://www.surrey.ac.uk/sociology/research/researchcentres/caqda
​s
Qualitative Data Analysis Services Ltd : qdaservices.co.uk
The Five-Level QDA method: fivelevelqda.com