There are still places on the following workshops:

London 10-11 October 2017 - http://bit.ly/2eJWUOo this is a bring-your-own laptop workshop

London 20-21 November 2017 - http://bit.ly/2htWSLA this is a bring-your-own-laptop workshop

Day One: Fundamentals of NVivo for Windows Day 1 is for everyone - whether you use the Starter, Pro or Plus edition. This workshop is also for NVivo 10 users. This is a hands-on workshop and the objective is to provide you with the information and practice you need to get started with your own project.

Using sample data, you'll create a project in NVivo and will work with textual data (Word documents and PDF files). You will be introduced to principles for effective coding, some basic queries and visualizations. We'll also introduce you to the basics of working with demographic or other variable-type data in NVivo. Time is allocated during the afternoon session to practice with your own project.

Day Two: Moving On with NVivo
Day 2 continues with the additional features available in Pro and Plus. While Day 1 is compulsory for everyone, Day 2 is just for Pro, Plus and NVivo 10 users.

In this second day, we will look at other kinds of sources including survey data (datasets). We explore the three types of mapping tools available and more ways of working with queries, including the matrix coding query, to explore patterns in your data and coding. We will finish with a demonstration of the automated insights and sociogram features available in the Plus edition.
We use sample data throughout, and then allocate time during the afternoon session for you to practice with your own data.

Silvana di Gregorio, PhD
Research Director
QSR International (UK) Limited

Vanguard House, Keckwick Lane Daresbury, Cheshire WA4 4AB  United Kingdom
T  +44 (0)1925 357 960  D  +44 (0)1925 357 962  F  +44 (0)1925 357 980
E  [log in to unmask]

 qsrinternational.com

Disclaimer
This transmission may contain information which is confidential and privileged and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this information. If you have received this information in error please notify the sender immediately. Thank you.