Hi all

I am currently completing my MSc and have a query regarding the data analysis of my results. I'm using hierarchical regression and ANOVA and having checked the assumptions, I am wondering if I am supposed to show the SPSS scatterplot in my results to show that I have tested for linearity, Independence, homoscedasticity etc..

I haven't seen this done in journals and researchers rarely mention consideration of assumptions in their work. Is there an alternative way of reporting rather than using scatter plots?

Grateful for any guidance

Many thanks

Michael