We're looking for an enthusiastic Public Engagement Assistant to support our expanding public engagement programme here at the Stem Cell Institute, University of Cambridge.

Salary: £25,728-£29,799 pro rata
Part-time: (0.5 FTE)
Fixed-term: until 30 June 2022

Application deadline: Monday 2 October 2017

For more information and further particulars visit the University job page: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/14913/

For more information on the Institute's public engagement programme visit: https://www.stemcells.cam.ac.uk/about-us/publicengagement.

If you're interested in discussing an application you can contact me on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Thanks for spreading the word!

Dr Rebecca Jones
Public Engagement Manager

Wellcome Trust Medical Research Council Cambridge Stem Cell Institute
University of Cambridge
Tennis Court Road
Cambridge
CB2 1QR

Tel: 01223 746948
Web: www.stemcells.cam.ac.uk<http://www.stemcells.cam.ac.uk/>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)