Hi everyone,

First off, thanks to those on list who have offered advice, help and support for this show so far.

This weekend I am doing a work in progress showing of a new artscience theatre piece that I am working on at Darefest in Shoreditch Town Hall, London this weekend 29-30/09/17.  It involves puppetry, audience participation, camera work and stars a live beetle. Please come and see it.

http://www.upstart-theatre.co.uk/metamorphosis-after-kafka-and-nabokov/

www.upstart-theatre.co.uk
Simon Watt | Fri & Sat "Gregor Samsa awoke from unquiet dreams to find that in his sleep he had turned into a vile and verminous insect.” A new interpretation of…
Thanks to support from the Arts Council England I have some money ringfenced for a producer to come on board and help take the project to the next stage.  Could this be you or someone you know/would recommend?  If so, come see the scratch to see what you think and then lets have a chat about how we might be able to work together.

I have a few other projects on the go, including my comedy club, The Ugly Animal Preservation Society, and a new headphone piece about quantum physics and psychology that could benefit from the right person's expertise too.

If you would like to follow how everything is progressing, I am experimenting with using Twitter and Storify to document the scratch process we are using for the show. Give it a read if you have an interest in this project or science/art/theatrey things in general. Advice on using Storify is also appreciated.

https://storify.com/SimonWatt/the-metamorphosis-after-kafka-and-nabokov#publicize

storify.com
Using twitter to document the projects development
All the best

Simon Watt

Tel- 07752207555  TW @SimonDWatt

www.readysteadyscience.com

Comedy with a conservation twist - uglyanimalsoc.com  TW @UglyAnimal

Podcast- www.LevelUpHuman.com - TW @LevelUpHuman

Book - "The Ugly Animals: We Can't All be Pandas"

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)