Just a reminder of the upcoming deadline for our new Public Engagement Assistant role here at the Cambridge Stem Cell Institute.

Salary: £25,728-£29,799 pro rata

Part-time: (0.5 FTE)

Fixed-term: until 30 June 2022

Application deadline: Monday 2 October 2017

For more information and further particulars visit the University job page: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/14913/

For more information on the Institute’s public engagement programme visit: https://www.stemcells.cam.ac.uk/about-us/publicengagement.

If you’re interested in discussing an application you can contact me on [log in to unmask]

Dr Rebecca Jones, Public Engagement Manager

Wellcome Trust Medical Research Council Cambridge Stem Cell Institute

We’re looking for an enthusiastic Public Engagement Assistant to support our expanding public engagement programme here at the Stem Cell Institute, University of Cambridge.

Salary: £25,728-£29,799 pro rata

Part-time: (0.5 FTE)

Fixed-term: until 30 June 2022

Application deadline: Monday 2 October 2017

For more information and further particulars visit the University job page: http://www.jobs.cam.ac.uk/job/14913/

For more information on the Institute’s public engagement programme visit: https://www.stemcells.cam.ac.uk/about-us/publicengagement.

If you’re interested in discussing an application you can contact me on [log in to unmask]

Thanks for spreading the word!

Dr Rebecca Jones

Public Engagement Manager

Wellcome Trust Medical Research Council Cambridge Stem Cell Institute

University of Cambridge

Tennis Court Road

Cambridge

CB2 1QR

Tel: 01223 746948

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.stemcells.cam.ac.uk

psci-com how-to: Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask]. If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages)