Do you have experience of engaging the public with genome editing or related fields? Are you a researcher in the field of genome editing? If so, we need your help!

Over the coming twelve months we've been funded by Wellcome to develop innovation and collective impact in public engagement within genome editing. Working in partnership with the Wellcome Genome Campus (WGC), we will be organising a series of 'What Works events', developing resources, training and frameworks which we hope will inform future activity. As a result of the project we aim to inspire new high quality activity, filling the gaps identified from the desk research.

You can get involved to help progress public engagement in this fast moving area of research by clicking here.<https://www.publicengagement.ac.uk/work-with-us/current-projects/genome-editing-public-engagement-synergy-gepes>

We look forward to hearing from you and working together on this exciting project.

Kind regards

Steph

Stephanie Todd | Project Officer, National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement
2nd Floor, Arnolfini, 16 Narrow Quay, Bristol BS1 4QA
Phone: 0117 3286425 Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.publicengagement.ac.uk<http://www.publicengagement.ac.uk/>

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)