From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Michael Kenward
Sent: 04 September 2017 22:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Physiological Society Wikipedia Editathon, London, 13 October 2017

A long-time advocate of mucking in and preventing Wikipedia from being polluted by dross, I'd be interested in knowing how these things work.

I am amazed by the number of organisations and experts who seem to think they can safely ignore Wikipedia. Don't they realise that this is the first place that many people visit when they want to research a subject?

It is good to see that at least one organisation, the Physiological Society, is happy to muck in.

Any other PESTs who have paddled in this puddle?

MK