Best. Job. Advert. Ever.
My cv to follow under separate cover.

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: Richard Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 19/09/2017  8:29 p.m.  (GMT+00:00)
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSCI-COM] Brighton Science Festival needs an administrator

Hello All
Brighton lies right in the path of Hurricane Half-Term next February. We need an administrator to help us cope with the ferocious windbags, gales of laughter and destruction of all preconceptions at Bright Sparks and Hands-On Half-Term, February 10-18th.
Who can do that job? Well, someone local probably, but not necessarily someone scientific.
If  you are interested, please send a cv to me, asap.
Richard

HERE it is

Richard Robinson
Director
Brighton Science Festival
18 Temple St, Brighton, BN1 3BH
01273 777 628 // @BrightonScience // Facebook

psci-com how-to:
Once subscribed, send emails for the list to [log in to unmask] If not subscribed, either subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com or send requests for items to be posted on your behalf to [log in to unmask]

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)