Hi Kim,

Please report the problems also to [log in to unmask] (cc’d), and our experts will have a look.

What DANA version do you have (cat /neuro/setup/release)?

BR, Jukka

Jukka Nenonen | Method Development Manager
Elekta Oy
Box 34, FI-00531 Helsinki, Finland
Visiting Address: Siltasaarenkatu 18-20 A, Helsinki
Office: +358 9 756 24085 | Mobile: +358 400 249 557 | Fax: +358 9 756 24011
[log in to unmask] | www.elekta.com

This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message or any attachment to any other person.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies and with authority, states them to be the views of Elekta. Elekta may monitor email traffic data.