The Natural History Museum is pleased to offer the following short courses

The Fundamentals of Integrated Pest Management
Date: Tuesday 10th October 2017
Time: 09.00 registration for 9.30 course start. The course is expected to finish at 16.30
Venue: Natural History Museum, Cromwell Road, London, SW7 5BD
www.nhm.ac.uk/business-services/training/the-fundamentals-of-integrated-pest-management.html

The Natural History Museum is proud to be a world leader in integrated pest management, having been the first Museum to introduce such a strategy in 2002. Participants will be given special access to explore the Museum's cutting-edge facilities, including a quarantine facility with a hot/cold chamber, and find out how to apply these strategies at their own institution. The course will be led by our pest management team with input from our conservation team and entomologists from our Life Sciences department.

The Fundamentals of Natural History Conservation