From: Alejandro Mendez <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, 15 September 2017 at 17:27
To: Stefan Paetow <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Undeclared dependency on jansson in the trust_router headers

Hi,

I just checked the FreeRADIUS 3.0.15-1 build package. It appears that it has a BuildRequires entry for jansson-devel which neatly resolves the problem. I assume that this is also the case for CentOS 6.

It should resolve the problem but I guess since the jansson include is not there anymore it actually should not be required.

I guess we can remove this in 3.0.16-1 when it eventually drops.

With Regards

Stefan Paetow
Moonshot Industry & Research Liaison Coordinator

t: +44 (0)1235 822 125
gpg: 0x3FCE5142
xmpp: [log in to unmask]
skype: stefan.paetow.janet

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. Jisc’s registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill, Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.