Hi All,

Very interesting topic and list, thanks a lot!
Do you have by any chance the contact of someone working with museums or
cultural institutions at Shopify directly?

Cheers
Diane

--
Buzzeum | Communication and Digital Strategy for Museums
13 rue du Jura 75013 Paris (FR) / Libauer Strasse 2 10245 Berlin (DE)

We Are Museums | 12-13-14 June 2017, Riga (LV)
www.wearemuseums.com

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017 at 23:43 Ben Vickers <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Mid way through implementation and have run into some nasty VAT compliance
> issues with Shopify. This thread gives a good summary of the issue:
> https://ecommerce.shopify.com/c/accounting-and-taxes/t/vat-business-to-business-uk-eu-and-rest-of-world-306948
>
> Having done a bit of research have identified Sufio as a potential
> solution, see:
> https://sufio.com/articles/shopify/selling/vat-eu-customers-shopify/
>
> But main not solve all the headaches, I was wondering if anyone here has
> dealt with this issue, seems like a major hurdle to adoption.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
> Buzzeum | Communication and Digital Strategy for Museums
> 13 rue du Jura 75013 Paris (FR) / Libauer Strasse 2 10245 Berlin (DE)
> +336 25 20 75 53
> www.buzzeum.com
>
> We Are Museums | 12-13-14 June 2017, Riga (LV)
> www.wearemuseums.com
>

> On 17 July 2017 at 09:47, Mike Ellis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Cheers Rob - also realised Bristol should be on there too…
>>
>> https://shop.bristolmuseums.org.uk/
>>
>> Mike
>>
>> _____________
>>
>> Mike Ellis
>>
>> Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency
>> http://thirty8.co.uk
>>
>> ** NEW: http://wpformuseums.com for people using WordPress in museums **
>> ** Workshops, courses and free downloads: http://trainingdigital.co.uk **
>>
>> On 17 Jul 2017, 09:46 +0100, Rob Cawston <[log in to unmask]>, wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mike,
>>

>> Another for your list… The shop for National Museums Scotland is also on
>> Shopify – we tweaked the standard templates when the site launched about 18
>> months ago
>>
>> http://shop.nms.ac.uk/
>>

>> Best
>>

>> Rob Cawston
>>
>> Head of Digital Media
>>
>> National Museums Scotland

Diane Drubay
Founder Buzzeum / We Are Museums
www.wearemuseums.com

France: 13 rue du Jura, 75013 Paris
Germany: Libauer Strasse 2, 10245 Berlin
Phone: +336 25 20 75 53

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg