From: Mandarin Chinese Teaching [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alexander Ferraby
Sent: 15 September 2017 08:22
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Chinese ideas year1/2 / KS1

Hi all,
I know this may have been discussed before, but I forget what’s out there – what are favourites (websites, resources, units, materials) for teaching the really young ones?
You may want to reply direct to below:

Many thanks! 多谢 !

Alexander Ferraby     Seven Kings School     Languages Learning Leader    [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

<image001.jpg>

Privacy and Confidentiality Notice The information, attachment and opinions contained in this message are strictly confidential and intended solely for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information and if you are not an intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete any attached files from your system
<Chinese songs.pptx>