Dear all,

I think that the specimen papers are there just to give you an idea of the general types of questions on the culture paper and on the other papers too.

Producing new specimen papers is an expensive business for a syllabus with the relatively small number of candidates that take Chinese. It does say the following in the syllabus update: 'We have not updated the specimen materials for this syllabus', so I am guessing that there are no plans to do so.

Katharine

Sent from my iPad