Hello,

I’m hoping list members might be able to assist me with a user enquiry. A researcher at my institution is trying to find copies of the magazine Household Words – not the original 1850s run edited by Dickens, but the later issues from when it was briefly revived in 1901-03 with Hall Caine as the editor.

My enquiries so far have ruled out: British Library, the Hall Caine archives on the Isle of Man, and the Dickens collection at Sussex University.
The following libraries appear to have a record for post-1901 Household Words on Worldcat, but I have confirmed they do not actually hold it: London Metropolitan, Warwick University, Bishop Grosseteste University, Durham University.

I have searched using Copac, Worldcat, Archives Hub and the BL catalogue and I'm now running out of ideas - I'm not an archivist or special collections librarian myself. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Best wishes,
Rachel