Hi

Our Trust are keen to provide stickers for monitors reminding people to switch them off to save energy, but are struggling to find any good examples

Do you have a sticker on your monitor about this – and if so, where did it come from?

I’ve seen the following resource, but would be grateful for any other ideas.

https://www.carbontrust.com/resources/guides/energy-efficiency/posters-and-stickers-for-employee-awareness/

I’ll summarise any suggestions.

With many thanks

Helen

Helen Swales
Library Services Manager
Business Intelligence
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Second Floor, Stockdale House, Headingley Office Park, Victoria Road, Leeds LS6 1PF

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: 0113 843 3594
@LCH_Library
www.leedslibraries.nhs.uk - Leeds Libraries for Health website
Resource of the Month TRIP database – Turning Research Into Practice. TRIP is a clinical search engine designed to allow you to quickly and easily find and use high-quality research evidence to support your practice and/or care. Find out more here.
World Alzheimer’s Month – September 2017’s theme is 'Remember me', to highlight the importance of early detection and diagnosis of dementia. #WorldAlzMonth

Find out more about this international campaign to raise awareness and challenge stigma here. The Library has multiple resources on the topic, including a reading list on Dementia which can be browsed here.