Hi everyone,

Further to my email last month around innovative inductions, I have also been asked to look at sources of sponsorship or funding that trusts can bid for in order to be able to buy new equipment, posters, furnishings etc for the education and training building to be able to realise their plans to innovate the induction process- though most of the kit needed (e.g. display screens etc) would be able to be utilised for other forms of training and education for staff as well.

Does anyone know of a list of resources or of any organisations that the trust could look to bid for or for sponsorship (I know it might be a tall ask in the current climate)?

Any suggestions would be hugely appreciated,

Many thanks

Helen

Helen Kiely

BA (Hons), MA

Knowledge Services Assistant

Knowledge & Evidence Service
Warrington & Halton Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Lovely Lane, Warrington, WA5 1QG

Follow us on twitter @whhkes

A Million Decisions autosignature png

WHH_EMAIL_FOOTERS_General_Use_

DISCLAIMER:
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Trust. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This e-mail has been checked for viruses using anti-virus software.
The contents of this email may also be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the contents of this email is exempt from disclosure under the Data Protection Act 1998, Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation, the confidentiality of this email cannot be guaranteed. It should also be noted that any decision to withhold the contents of this email on the grounds of exemptions contained within the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or other legislation may be legally challenged.