Apologies for Cross-posting

Has anyone worked out email alerts and/or RSS feeds for the new RCNi Journals website yet? I can’t find RSS feeds (which we use to inform our Current Awareness bulletins, and I suspect many other people do as well) and the email alert I signed up for doesn’t link to an article you can access using Open Athens or Shibboleth – which I’ve had confirmed by the Customer Services dept:

Thoughts, suggestions and workarounds all welcome!

Kind regards,

Lisa

Lisa Basini

Librarian

Redwoods Library

The Redwoods Centre

South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Somerby Drive

Shrewsbury

SY3 8DS

External: 01743 210138
Internal: 7066138

e: [log in to unmask]

w: library.sssft.nhs.uk
t:
@library_sssft

Pop-up Library event at the George Bryan Centre

28th September, 11.00am-2.00pm Find out more!

cid:image001.jpg@01D2B2DF.A1314EA0