*Apologies for cross-posting*

Office for National Statistics is currently advertising for an Executive officer based at our Titchfield office to support records management and Knowledge and Information Management (KIM) services.  Full details are available on the Civil Service Jobs site.

The closing date is 10 September. If you have any queries, please contact Emma Harvey-Woodason.

Sam

Sam Clews
Knowledge and Information Management Officer | Swyddog Rheoli Gwybodaeth a Hysbysrwydd

Library and Records Management, part of Knowledge and Information Management (KIM)

Room 2.062 (Newport Library)

Office for National Statistics | Swyddfa Ystadegau Gwladol

Government Buildings

Cardiff Road

Newport

South Wales

NP10 8XG

Telephone | Ffôn: 01633 65 1741

My working days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday

For the latest data on the economy and society, consult National Statistics at http://www.ons.gov.uk

Please Note:  Incoming and outgoing email messages are routinely monitored for compliance with our policy on the use of electronic communications

Legal Disclaimer:  Any views expressed by the sender of this message are not necessarily those of the Office for National Statistics