Apologies for cross posting.

A top UK law firm is looking for an Information professional to join their Bristol office.

Key responsibilities include:

·        Assisting colleagues with access to knowledge and information resources

·        Carrying out training on an individual and group basis

·        Developing and maintaining knowledge and information resources, including intranet work and know how

·        Promoting the information service actively throughout the organisation

In order to be considered for this role you should have the following skills and experience:

·        Information qualification or equivalent experience

·        Work experience ideally in a legal or professional services environment but will consider graduates who are keen to move into the legal information sector

·        Confidence to work with colleagues at all levels across the organisation

·        Excellent written and verbal communication skills

If you’re interested in this opportunity please email your CV to me and we can arrange a confidential discussion.

Many thanks,

Jayne

Jayne Winch

Senior Consultant