Dear all,

We’re currently recruiting for a part-time, maternity cover Academic Liaison Librarian to work with our Institute of Education.

This is an exciting opportunity to join an established Academic Services team in a fast-growing and innovative University.

We are looking for a creative, confident, and proactive information professional, interested in developing the Academic Liaison role to meet the challenges of an increasingly digital information landscape. The post holder will be a strong library and information management advocate within the Institute of Education, encouraging staff and students to engage with and use the full range of library services, including helping them to research and make effective use of a diverse set of information sources, tools and technologies.

Enthusiastic and open to new ideas and methods of teaching and information management, the post holder will work closely with academic colleagues to plan, develop and evaluate teaching sessions; build and manage a coherent and dynamic collection of print and electronic resources; and develop the potential around delivering information services in the University’s Hive facility. With an ongoing remit to explore opportunities for developing the profile of the library’s resources and services, as well as collaborating with professionals across the Institution, the County and beyond, this role will suit a flexible and forward-thinking individual, capable of making good decisions quickly and effectively.

https://www.worc.ac.uk/community/job-vacancy-academic-liaison-librarian-education.html

All the best

Sarah

Dr Sarah Pittaway

Team Leader: Academic Services

Library Services

University of Worcester

01905 542055 / 07825 193 888

www.worc.ac.uk/library

Just ask

Email, text, phoneFacebook, Twitter, FAQs. Your Academic Liaison Librarians and askalibrarian team are ready to help with your queries about using the library, reading for your assignments, and academic referencing.

Hive_at_Five_banner_coral_rdax_557x156cid:image001.png@01D256CB.CB262430