Dear Colleagues

I've received the message below from SpringerNature.

Best

Anna

We're very sorry for the issues that you have been experiencing with some of the Springer Nature websites.
Currently almost everything is back to normal, but we are still working on improving the performance of nature.com.
We're working hard to get everything back to normal again as quickly as possible.

---
Christel Bennett
Director, Global Product Marketing and Management

Springer Nature
4 Crinan Street, London N1 9XW, UK
T   +44 207 843 4936
M +44 7815 160 481
www.springernature.com<http://www.springernature.com/>
---
Visitor address: Porters Gate Reception, Wharfdale Road, London, UK
---

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG