From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Fiona Tinto
Sent: 28 September 2017 10:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] Accessing Lexis Library via Shibboleth

We're getting the "error contacting you identity provider" message too - for both Lexis Library and Nexis.  It's inconsistent for us - sometimes you will connect via shibboleth and get in fine, other attempts return the error message.  We are finding that sometimes after clearing browser cache cookies and retrying, the user gets in on a second attempt, but not always.

LexisNexis have advised us that their technical team are still working on resolving the issue.

Best wishes,
Fiona

Fiona Tinto
E-Resources Librarian