From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of COOKE, Ramya (THE HILLINGDON HOSPITALS NHS FOUNDATION TRUST)
Sent: 14 September 2017 15:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [lis-e-resources] medline

Hi Tim

Please see attached.

This is how I did the search and got 37 results.

I don't know why but I couldn't find  'exp "PATIENT DECISION MAKING"/ from theThesurus.

Best wishes
Ramya
Ramya Cooke
Assistant Librarian

Trust Library

Education Centre

The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Pield Heath Road, Uxbridge

Middlesex UB8 3NN

For general enquiries:Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  Tel: 01895279250  Internal Ext: 3250; 2127