Hello Saskia,

We had a similar issue and it was due to the ‘ns-session’ and ‘newscientist-auth-cookie’ were being dropped by EZproxy. The stanza below corrected the issue for us:

Option CookiePassThrough

T New Scientist Online (including archive)

U http://www.newscientist.com/

DJ newscientist.com

HJ newscientist.com

Host newscientist.com

NeverProxy jobs.newscientist.com

Option Cookie

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Chris

Chris Yates

Business Systems Manager

Library Services, Learning and Teaching Innovation

01908 858796 | [log in to unmask] | www.open.ac.uk/library