Hi Hannah

Yes they are not very good at the communications, I sent them a message via Twitter too earlier, again no response. I haven't checked but I don't think it is listed anywhere officially that there is a problem ? Given that ProQuest also seem to own more and more things, it would be good for them to get their communications in order ....

Hopefully it won't be too long before it is fixed.

Joanne