Dear colleagues

A lecturer is keen on a subscription to the following - the Music Trade Report from the British Phonographic Industry BPI http://www.bpi.co.uk/products/113-bpi-market-information-series.aspx .  The cost is not particularly excessive on an annual basis, however I am concerned, from reading the home page, that the 12 PDFs (one per month) need to go to one user who would then, presumably distribute them to particular sets of students.   That is not the way we do business here as a rule.

Does anyone subscribe to this and if so can you tell me of your experiences with it, both as a subscription and a distribution method?  For me it flies in the face of general 'resource discovery'.

Thank you
Kind regards
Elizabeth

Elizabeth McHugh - Electronic Resources Manager

University of the Highlands and Islands, Executive Office, Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ

Oilthigh na Gàidhealtachd agus nan Eilean, Oifis Stiùiridh, Slighe Nis, Inbhir Nis IV3 5SQ

Tel: Office: DD: 01349 780 217
Tel: Mobile: 07748146418
A Millennium Commission lottery project. A limited company registered in Scotland no. 148203. Scottish charity no. SC022228. Registered office: 12B, Ness Walk, Inverness IV3 5SQ.

Pròiseact crannchuir Coimisean nam Mìle Bliadhna. Companaidh earranta clàraichte ann an Alba, àir. 148203. Àir. Carthannas Albannach SC022228. Oifis chlàraichte: 12b Slighe Nis, Inbhir Nis, Alba, IV3 5SQ

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG