From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vicki McGarvey
Sent: 22 September 2017 12:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] WGSN

Good afternoon everyone,

We have just taken out a subscription to WGSN for our new Fashion Degree. We wanted to enable off-campus access via EZproxy.  But to enable the personalised features students need to create an account. However, we have an issue as it thinks the domain is EZproxy not staffs.ac.uk thus not allowing users to create an account. It looks like the only way not to make this happen is to take off the proxy, get the students to create an account onsite, which will enable them to access the resource offcampus. And then they have to renew their account every 3 months.

Does anybody else subscribe to this and have they found a way around it.

Vicki McGarvey Learning and Information Services Manager, The Library, Staffordshire University

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org UKSG groups also available on Facebook and LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG