Good afternoon to everyone,

This is my first message to members of this list and I'd like to introduce
myself to you. I am Director of Operations at *Ideas Roadshow*, a
multi-disciplinary, fully-integrated platform which offers valuable
e-resources providing unique behind-the-scenes insights into the
motivations and research of 100+ world-leading researchers.

We just released the first collection of 25 innovative, pedagogical modules
in physics, history, psychology, linguistics and neuroscience to our
Academic Portal (we also offer a High School Portal with tailor-made
resources).

Each module provides a spectrum of different views on specific topics in
embedded video clips together with a series of targeted, pedagogical
questions to stimulate students while testing basic comprehension of the
module's contents. Each module has its own brief Instructor's Guide
associated with it to enable faculty members to quickly assess its
suitability for their classrooms.

I am looking for feedback from librarians who would like to explore our
resources (as librarians you may be interested to know that *Ideas Roadshow*
 is the featured resource this month on Harvard University Library, see
here: http://library.harvard.edu/
<http://mailtrack.xyz/64bd747c49ab552729765ee478496dd6/7fe2ca533fb7d1f151f9beb4e4531f62/456c076f045decb14a5f03f75b3a27de.html>
).

I look forward to hearing from you!