Palgrave Pocket Study skills series https://he.palgrave.com/series/pocket-study-skills/14549/

Blackwells study guides-cheap and cheerful http://bookshop.blackwell.co.uk/jsp/editorial/browse/study_guides.jsp

I have to declare I have written a couple of each series. The principle is 'show not tell' and less is more. 2nd edition of Studying with Dyslexia on the press at the minute.
Janet Godwin

Please give as much notice as you can if you need to cancel so we can give your appointment to another student.

Janet Godwin
Upgrade Senior Tutor (Resources) and Dyslexia SpLD 1:1 tutor

Oxford Brookes University
Academic and Student Affairs
Upgrade Team and Dyslexia SpLD Team

ADSHE QA 69