Dear colleagues,

I write to let you know about an ACLA seminar on race in the Mediterranean that I am co-organizing along with Mary Kate Donovan of Villanova University. Please find a link to the seminar description below. The ACLA conference will be held in Los Angeles from March 29-April 1, 2018. If interested, please submit an abstract on the ACLA website by Thursday, March 21 at 9 am EST.

https://www.acla.org/seminar/regarding-race-new-perspectives-migration-mediterranean

Please do not hesitate to contact me or my colleague Mary Kate Donovan ([log in to unmask]) for inquiries.

Best,

Martin Repinecz, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Spanish
Department of Languages, Cultures and Literatures
University of San Diego
Founders 144-H
5998 Alcalá Park
San Diego, California 92010
619-260-7645 (office)

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies