I think it has been in the emails via this list but currently missing from the Seattle Club website is the deadline date for abstract submissions.

It is Friday 22 September.

http://www.seattleclubconference.org/conference_2017.html

Hopefully, the website will also be updated soon – but please do note that deadline

Richard

------

Richard P. Hastings PhD CPsychol FBPsS FIASSIDD FAcSS

Professor, and Cerebra Chair of Family Research  |  CEDAR  |  Faculty of Social SciencesUniversity of Warwick
[log in to unmask]  |  External: +44 (0)24 76522197 |  Internal: 22197

Room WE139, New Education Building | Westwood Campus | University of Warwick  | Coventry |  CV4 7AL |

Find us on the interactive map

Twitter: @ProfRHastings  | Blog: profhastings.blogspot.co.uk

My work often takes me away from the office. Email is the best way to contact me.

Other roles:

Faculty of Social Sciences Research Forum Chair

Monash Warwick Professor  | Centre for Developmental Psychiatry and Psychology  | Monash University