Dear all,

For anyone with an interest in historic designed landscapes, tickets are now available for the second annual Historic Landscapes Assembly from the Gardens Trust. This will be held in Birmingham on 28th November.

The Assembly underlines the Gardens Trust's role as a key conservation organisation and statutory consultee, working with the County Gardens Trusts to protect designed landscapes. It provides a perfect opportunity for representatives from across the heritage and landscape sector to network with each other and with members of the County Gardens Trusts; to hear, first-hand, the latest news on issues affecting historic designed landscapes; and to share knowledge and discuss key issues in landscape research, conservation and management.

We anticipate that this event will grow over time to become an annual highlight for the heritage and conservation sector. Do please take the time to attend this event to not only keep yourselves briefed and further explore the role of the Gardens Trust in heritage conservation; but also to share your knowledge and experience, helping our County Gardens Trust volunteers to become even more effective allies in the protection of historic landscapes.

Do feel free to forward this invitation to others who may like to book a place.

Please see the attached programme for more details. If you would like to book a place, you can do so via the Gardens Trust website, at http://thegardenstrust.org/events/. Tickets are £12 each and include admission to both the Assembly and the evening presentation.

I do hope that you will be able to join us.

Best wishes,

Tamsin

Tamsin McMillan
Historic Landscape Project Officer

The Historic Landscape Project is a Gardens Trust initiative, with funding from Historic England

[log in to unmask] / Tel: 079321 43368
www.thegardenstrust.org / www.facebook.com/historiclandscapeproject / Twitter: @leapthehaha

Access extensive support materials at the HLP Resource Hub via http://www.thegardenstrust.org/historic-landscape-project.html