All the very best Sarah with your new challenges. I'll keep in touch on Twitter with you ☺

Ash

From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MacLean, Sarah
Sent: 25 September 2017 09:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Fond farewell

Dear all,

Thank you for a superb response to my Friday question. It was an awful lot of fun - although I only narrowly avoided choking on my coffee several times! I hope it was enjoyable for all of you too.

Tomorrow is my last day so I thought it was time I e-mailed the list to say a proper goodbye. I’ve met/got to know many of you over the years from my first paid HER job in the Scottish Borders through to Northumberland, North Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset and Wiltshire before ending up here. I even volunteered at Northamptonshire and Greater London HERs before I had my degree so I’ve been around a little bit in my short time ☺

I’ve enjoyed working with and getting to know you. I’ve learnt a lot and had some laughs along the way. I’m going to find it very strange not living and breathing all things HER anymore but I’m ready for my next challenge. Thank you for the support, the fun and the learning opportunities. It has been an honour in recent years to help some of you too.

If any of you would like to keep in touch then I’m easily found on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn under my married name, Sarah Foxley. After tomorrow I’ll actually stop using MacLean – it really is all change. Be warned - I have an obsession with hand knitted socks and my garden so you may regret it! If you’d prefer to keep in touch via e-mail then please email me off list and I’ll send it to you. After all being a student I’m sure I’ll have plenty of time to write e-mails ☺

Well I’m off to finish clearing up the in-tray before I throw myself into learning Java, Python, HTML, CSS, PHP, SQL, and XML for the next year. Well I did want a challenge!

If any of you happen to be in the North Wiltshire area and fancy a drink – let me know. Mine’s a cider thanks ☺

All the best

Sarah

Sarah MacLean MA (Cantab) MCIfA
Heritage Information Partnerships Supervisor
Listing Group
Historic England
Direct Dial: 01793 414880    Mobile: 07827 802232

For the first time ever, you can now share your knowledge and photos on the nation's list of historic buildings and places www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/ETL> #ListEngland

[Historic England Logo]<http://www.historicengland.org.uk/>

We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and protect it for the future. Historic England<http://bit.ly/1OuxROd> is a public body, and we champion everyone’s heritage, across England.
Follow us:  Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Twitter<https://twitter.com/HistoricEngland>  |  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/historicengland/>     Sign up to our newsletter<http://bit.ly/1p49z1e>

Help us create a list of the 100 places which tell England's remarkable story and its impact on the world. A History of England in 100 Places<https://historicengland.org.uk/100places> sponsored by Ecclesiastical<%20http:/www.ecclesiastical.com/fororganisations/insurance/heritageinsurance/100-places/index.aspx>.

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to Historic England may become publicly available.

Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else.
Please contact us by using the reply facility in your email software
and then remove it from your system.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses and
malware, Worcestershire County Council accepts no liability for any
loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

Monitoring of Email
Worcestershire County Council may monitor traffic data and the content
of email for lawful business purposes.