From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lisa Kerley
Sent: 11 September 2017 22:00
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Greek history topic

Hi GEM,
Could anyone point me in the right direction for good online resources to support a topic  on the Greeks for Key Stage 2 please? Also recommendations for museum collections linking to this topic in the south of England please?
Many thanks,
Lisa

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the
intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient,
please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please
delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.