Good Morning,

I am currently trying to source suppliers for various items for museum display.  We are currently thinking about the future redisplay of our panelled rooms in the late 16th Century – I am therefore thinking about furniture (beds, desk, chairs, benches, table), rush mats, Tudor wooden bowls etc.

We also wish to enhance our Medieval Hospital display rooms – again I am thinking table boards, stools etc. for furniture.  But I also want to find someone who can make us a complete medieval alembic still, a spice chest, surgeon's kit, various bowls, cups, spoons, mortar & pestle, baskets etc.

I have seen some lovely pieces at places like Little Moretorn Hall, Blakesley Hall, Avebury Manor.  Does anyone have contacts for these places or even better can recommend suppliers of such replica items?

Thank you for your help,

Jo Willis

Interpretation & Learning Co-ordinator

The Commandery, Sidbury, Worcester, WR1 2HU

Phone: 01905 361821

Confidentiality Notice
This message and any attachments are private and confidential and may
be subject to legal privilege and copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient please do not publish or copy it to anyone else.
Please contact us by using the reply facility in your email software
and then remove it from your system.

Disclaimer
Although this email and attachments have been scanned for viruses and
malware, Worcestershire County Council accepts no liability for any
loss or damage arising from the receipt or use of this communication.

Monitoring of Email
Worcestershire County Council may monitor traffic data and the content
of email for lawful business purposes.

********************************************************************** + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +