Dear all,

We have an exciting opportunity to work on our HLF funded, Preserving the Fabric project activity plan. Supporting the Visitor Experience Manager, you will develop and deliver an extensive programme of formal and informal learning opportunities over a three year period. For more information including job description, person specification and application form, please see our website or get in touch using the details below.

Position: Activity Co-ordinator

Grade: £24,000 (pro-rata)

Working hours: Three days a week until 31 May 2020

Deadline: 9am Thursday 21st September 2017

Interview date: Friday 29th September 2017

Best wishes,

Lisa Gale
Visitor Experience Manager
(Wednesday - Friday)
Whitchurch Silk Mill
28, Winchester Street, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG28 7AL

T: 01256 892065 E: [log in to unmask]
www.whitchurchsilkmill.org.uk

Registered Charity 900621  . Company Number 01968546 . VAT Number 236 699462