Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

The IOP Public Engagement Grant Scheme 2017 is now open!!

Our public engagement grant scheme provides up to £2000 to individuals and organisations running physics-based events and activities in the UK and Ireland. The grant scheme has two rounds each year. The second round of the 2017 scheme is now open. You can find the application from and guidance here. This grant is for projects finishing before the end of July 2018.

We strongly recommend applicants get in touch with Emma Watson, outreach officer, to discuss ideas and ask questions before submission. You can get in touch by emailing [log in to unmask].

To find out more about projects we have previously funded please visit: http://www.iop.org/about/grants/outreach/page_69775.html

You can apply by completing the application form found on our website: http://www.iop.org/about/grants/outreach/page_38843.html. Application must be sent to [log in to unmask] by 12 noon on Friday 3 November 2017. Applications sent after this date will not be accepted.

Kind regards,

Emma Watson

Outreach Officer

Institute of Physics

76 Portland Place, London, W1B 1NT

Email: [log in to unmask]

Direct tel: +44 (0)20 7470 4822

Mobile: +44 (0)7917 405134

Transform the future of our discipline Invest in physics today.

Find us online at iop.org | Follow us on Twitter

This email (and attachments) are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately notify the sender, permanently and securely delete any copies and do not take action with it or in reliance on it. Any views expressed are the author's and do not represent those of IOP, except where specifically stated. IOP takes reasonable precautions to protect against viruses but accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from virus infection. For the protection of IOP's systems and staff emails are scanned automatically..

Institute of Physics. Registered charity no. 293851 (England & Wales) and SCO40092 (Scotland)
Registered Office:  76 Portland Place, London W1B 1NT