Dear colleagues,

I am looking for an experienced educator to help plan and deliver some secondary school workshops during November in the Grant Museum of Zoology, University College London. The workshops are part of a bio-robotics project and will be looking at animal movement. I'd like a zoologist, with a sound knowledge of animal movement and, ideally an interest in or knowledge of bio-robotics.

If you fit the bill please send me your CV [off list] or if you know of anyone who may be interested please forward them this email.

Thank you,

Emma

Emma Bryant

Museum Learning and Access Officer