Hi All

We are about to pilot "Mindful Mondays" which will be an adaptation of our successful "Mindfulness through Movement" walkshops.  However, with winter drawing in, and with an eye on the weather, we want to find locations at which some or all of a "Mindful Monday" walkshop could take place under cover (and hopefully in the warmth).

So I am asking GEM land if your institution has run Mindfulness events and if they had proved popular (and who was the audience), and if so, whether you might be able to act as a host to a "Mindful Monday" walkshop?  Some of which might take place in your venue.

We can be trusted for doing this sort of thing - the National Gallery invited us on to their premises!  We are London-based but might be willing to travel.

And I appreciate that Essex H is so old that he will be humming either "I don't like Mondays" or "it's a manic Monday", but we would like to offer the public the opportunity to enjoy a  60 minute "Mindful Monday" walkshop that sets them up for the rest of the week.

Looking forward to hearing from you, best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460

Producer - Talking Walking

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.
@RethinkCities