Hello

We are investigating the possibility of making a film (or PowerPoint) that could be used by SEN groups or individuals/families with additional needs prior to their visit. The film would show the key points of the visit such as where the bus will be parked, entrance to the museum, where the toilets are etc.

If you have something like this for SEN groups or individuals/families I would really appreciate it if you could send me a link or copy of it. We will obviously be consulting with CYP, teachers and others before we make it so that we address their needs but a few examples of different styles would be handy.

Thanks in advance
Laura

Laura Travis

Head of Learning & Participation

I am in the office Tuesday-Thursday.

[cid:image0ed3c8.JPG@71613c1b.428a54cf]<http://www.museums-sheffield.org.uk/support-us/donate>

Weston Park, Western Bank, Sheffield, S10 2TP

0114 278 2657

0787 025 4853

museums-sheffield.org.uk<http://www.museums-sheffield.org.uk>

Company Registration No. 3527746 & Registered Charity No. 1068850 as Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust. Registered Office: Riverside East, 2 Millsands, Sheffield, S3 8DT.
This is an email from Museums Sheffield. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient at the email address to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than this addressee, or may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact Museums Sheffield on +44-(0)114-278-2600 quoting the name of the sender and the addressee, then delete it from your system. Please note that neither Museums Sheffield nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Museums Sheffield is the trading name of Sheffield Galleries & Museums Trust. It is an independent charity funded by Sheffield City Council and Arts Council England.