Good morning,

I am member 3166 from The Powell Cotton Museum.

I am interested in finding out from anyone out there (members of GEM) who have worked in delivering activities to children and toddlers. I have developed a range of children activities which link to our collection but struggling to price the activities for the client.  I would like to hear from anyone who knows or has done this before on how to go about pricing such activities please. What are the main factors to take into account?

Thank you for your help.

Manny Mvula
ConservationandOutreachOfficer
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: www.quexpark.co.uk
Tel:+44 (0)1843 842168 |

Powell-Cotton Museum
Quex Park
Birchington
Kent CT7 0BH

Quex Park

Quex ParkQuex Park

Chairperson of Trustees: Martin Rowson
Charity No: 1167318

The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.